Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
In this episode of the CCA Podcast, you will learn:
- The details quality programs pay attention to
- How to create a detail oriented mental game
- Watch your players run to 1st base
- How much fun are your players having?
- What your team looks like at the end of the year vs. what they look like at the beginning
- Is your team having fun?
- What a "down" year should look like
- How to make it about more than just baseball.
Resources of the show
Bronze Library - This totally free resource has an amazing array of premium documents mentioned in all of our podcasts. Don't miss out on this!
Four corner picks - I'm all about maximizing practice time. Here's a great way to work on pick off moves in a fast, efficient period of time.
Elite Video/Audio tips - At time of taping there are over 100 video and audio tips in our Elite Member's archive. This is a MUST see!!!
Daily Dozen Pitching Drills - Use all of them daily, or pick your favorites. These 12 drills help your pitchers develop an athletic, repeatable delivery.
Program building documents - Get your pre and post season evaluation forms, your pre-season parent meeting and our mental game power points here!