In this episode you will learn:
- How to keep players from tuning you out in practice.
- How to get players to utilize your practice time efficiently so they are active at least 1/2 of the time.
- Instructional strategies to help your player's retention rate.
- How to help players transition what they learn in practice to games.
- How to increase your coaching staff without increasing your coaching staff.
- If you must have lines in your practice, how you make them productive lines.
- What tool you need the most of to maximize your practice time.
Cornerstone 10 Practice Plan Series - Our 10 practice plan rotation will make sure you don't miss any skills or tactics and will save you TONS of time!
Whistle and a Clipboard- The Coaching Community's resource - Great podcast with host Jason Oates, tons of great guests.
Catching-drill-menu - This is a great resource for coaches to maximize practice time with their catchers.
Cornerstone's Bronze (FREE) Membership - Tons of free resources updated regularly
Cornerstone's Elite Membership - $1 Trial membership, over 60 tactical games, 5 online course, weekly video/audio tips
Fast Paced PFP - My players hated PFPs and never took them seriously, until I implemented this fast paced, up tempo, drill to get all PFPs done in just 5-7 minutes.
3 Ball and QB Drill Warm -up - Avoid laps with this great warm-up, and work on skills at the same time
Rundown Warm-up - Work on your rundowns every other day in warm-ups
Drills for Catchers - Miami University Catching DVD - Many of the drills in the drill menu are explained here