What you can expect to learn in this episode:
- How you should be training your pitchers and hitters
- Keeping two way players healthy
- How to work proper rest into a schedule for two way players
- How two way players may need to adjust the ASMI pitch count chart
- How to prepare your travel team for the pitching demands of tournaments
- How a high school coach can keep their pitchers healthy through the season to be healthy at post season time
- How to manipulate your line up to save your two way players arms.
- Why that kid who you think can't pitch should be given a chance.
MLB Pitch Smart - A website put out by MLB as a resource for parents, coaches, and players to learn how to manage their pitch counts and rest.
Our article on reducing the rate of Tommy John - Our research based article on how to safely manage pitchers. This article includes the ASMI pitch charts for rest and pitch maximums.
Our article on post pitcher recovery - This article includes whether a pitcher should ice or not, and different modalities for pitchers to reduce soreness, speed up recovery, and reduce injuries.
Cornerstone's Elite Membership - $1 Trial membership, over 60 tactical games, 5 online course, weekly video/audio tips.
Cornerstone's Free Bronze Membership - Totally free membership area includes all podcast and blog premium documents, ebooks, drill videos, and much, much more.