In this episode, you will learn
- Why so many players today are looking for a "quick fix."
- How to handle the question "what do I need to do better?" so that your players actually improve.
- Why mechanical changes usually aren't the answer to hitting slumps, and how to address them.
- Why hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports.
- A much better way to measure hitting performance than batting average.
Cornerstone Elite Membership - The Weighted Quality at Bat Spreadsheet is just the tip of the iceberg.
Opposite Field Drill Progression - These 8 drills will help players learn to DRIVE the ball to the opposite field
Maximizing Your Team's BP Session - Use these practical tips to get the most out of your team batting practice sessions
Handling Slumps - blog post adds to the topic of this podcast by identifying the "causes" of slumps, and helping players get out of them.
Preventing arm injuries - blog post that gives common sense solutions to decrease the number of arm injuries.