This week's question comes from John, a travel coach in suburban Baltimore. He is concerned that he has had a large amount of turnover in the past several years and his teams seem to be a collection of individuals. He is looking for help in developing a team philosophy, or "more we, less me."
- The challenges of developing a sense of team in school and travel baseball in 2015
- How to keep your players focused on the team first and the individual second
- How your practices can create a team first environment
- How individual accomplishments can be framed as a team accomplishment
- How you can be a team first coach
Cornerstone Elite Membership - The Elite Membership includes all of the charts mentioned in this podcast to measure your player's performance AND keep players involved in the game, and over 60 tactical games to develop teamwork during your practices.
Our 10 Practice Plan Series contains pre-planned, ready to use practices that will save you TONS of time and develop a team concept.
Get teamwork quotes for your team board, line-up cards, dugout charts, social media accounts wherever you'd like to place them for your team.