- The greatest virtue you can have when implementing a new philosophy
- How to find the "wasted time" in your practices
- WHEN implementing your new philosophy should start
- Why our expectations are often UNFAIR
- You words matter... from the beginning!
Resources of the show
To help your players make a transition from practices to games with our “Top 5 Hitting Drills That Translate Practice Success to Game Performance”
Bronze library - A FREE library full of coaching drills, documents, and videos for baseball coaches of all ages. Just a small taste of our Cornerstone Elite membership.
Summer ball player development kit - This is just a small part of our Elite Membership and includes: Week long batting practice plan, 12 week bat speed development plan, lead up drills for infielders, throwing progressions for pitchers, infielders, catchers, and outfielders, at the field conditioning program and rotational med ball series for explosive movement.