Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android |
In this episode of the CCA podcast, you will learn:
- What should you assume your players know, and what you should assume they don't know.
- How detailed we can get on the simplest of techniques
- When you should do your base running in practice
- Why you should find another way to conditions besides base running.
- Several ways we make have our players make decisions while running bases in practice.
Resources of the show
Steal bases with amazing efficiency by timing up opposing pitchers with our base running timing chart.
11.7 Scholarship - The 11.7 Scholarship will be given out in the 2nd semester to a deserving college baseball player who IS NOT already on a full scholarship.
Get our complete offseason conditioning program by joining Cornerstone Elite. Whether you are a coach training your entire team, or you are an individual player or dad looking for an edge next year, this program will have you bigger, stronger, faster, and more explosive next year.
Each week between now and March 1, we will be releasing an exercise of the week to CCA Subscribers. So far we have barbell home run press, a random vacation pool exercise, explosive pushup sprints, and alternate med ball reverse throws. You NEED to be following this!!!
Bronze library - A FREE library full of coaching drills, documents, and videos for baseball coaches of all ages. Just a small taste of our Cornerstone Elite membership.