- The basics of hitting mechanics - What you should teach your kids
- The MOST important component of hitting... that pitches you swing at.
- Pitching is disrupting timing, hitting is timing, but do we ever work on it?
- Confidence- What can you do to help your player's confidence
- Strength and conditioning - You can't it if you can't hit it out of the infield.
Resources of the show
The 5 components of hitting mentioned in this podcast and how to improve each of them
Bronze library - A FREE library full of coaching drills, documents, and videos for baseball coaches of all ages. Just a small taste of our Cornerstone Elite membership.
Cornerstone Elite - The LEADER in online baseball coaching information. Everything you need to run a championship level youth, travel, and high school program both on and off the field.
Get our complete offseason conditioning program by joining Cornerstone Elite. Whether you are a coach training your entire team, or you are an individual player or dad looking for an edge next year, this program will have you bigger, stronger, faster, and more explosive next year.