- What your #1 priority in planning your practices should be
- Why you need to meet your pitchers where they are to get ready for the sason
- Should you map out preliminary roles for your pitching staff at the beginning of the year
- What if you have a limited facility? How do you find space for your pitchers to throw?
- Starting with the end in mind...
- What to do with two way players?
- Pitch count days +1
Resources of the show
Video explanation of how we set up our pre-season pen calendar
Make your bullpens more game-like podcast
ASMI pitch count recommendations
Podcast on handling two way players
Elite winter clinic - Cornerstone Elite Members have access to our Elite Winter Clinic for 2018
Daily Dozen Drills for Pitchers - 12 drills for your players to create an athletic, repeatable motion.