In this episode we will discuss how to help players adjust to college baseball their freshmen year:
- Making sure you're at the right school to begin with
- Unusual demands on your time
- The blessing and curse of great freedom
- Conquering the freshmen dorms
- Oh no! My velocity is dipping!
- Everyone was all conference/area/state
- Staying on top of your academics during the most demanding schedule in college athletics
iTunes - Leave us a review on iTunes and have it be read on the air.
Part 1 of playing college baseball... warning! This was my first attempt at a podcast, it probably isn't very good!
Cornerstone's Free Bronze Membership - Totally free membership area includes all podcast and blog premium documents, ebooks, drill videos, and much, much more.
Cornerstone's Elite Membership - $1 Trial membership, over 60 tactical games, 5 online course, weekly video/audio tips.