- Why my infielders with perfect "mechanics" couldn't field.
- Why we don't teach our players to "catch with two hands"
- My new favorite fielding game.
- What are tempo, rhythm, and timing and how do we use them.
- Why "errors" are a horrible way to judge infield defense.
Resources of the show
4 full infield drills for a limited coaching staff - These 4 drills will get a HUGE amount of reps for your infielders if you have a limited coaching staff.
My favorite new (indoor) fielding game- Create Athletic, Consistent, Extraordinary infielders and start with this "pick your hop" game.
Bronze library - A FREE library full of coaching drills, documents, and videos for baseball coaches of all ages. Just a small taste of our Cornerstone Elite membership.
The Cornerstone Winter Clinic presentations have been announced. 8 great presentations for Elite Members to watch anytime between 1/1 and 3/31.